Sunday 10th of June 2018 until Thursday 14th of June 2018
Taste of Israel - 5 Days / 4 Nights - from $2639* per person (with Tempo Holidays).
• Private arrival and departure transfers from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport
• 3 nights in Jerusalem hotel (as per selected plan)
• 1 night in Tel Aviv hotel (as per selected plan)
• 4 breakfasts (B)
• Full-day sightseeing tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem (group tour)
• Tour of Masada and the Dead Sea (group tour)
Visa, meals unless otherwise specified, drinks, tips, items of a personal nature
Daily (year round)
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport
Day 1 Jerusalem
Arrive at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport and transfer to your Jerusalem hotel for the next 3 nights.
David Citadel Hotel (Standard Room)
Address: King David 7, Jerusalem, 94101, Israel
Phone: +972 2-621-1111
Day 2 Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Enjoy a tour of Jerusalem that covers the main highlights of this historical city, including the Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, King David’s Tomb and the Room of the Last Supper. We’ll also walk through the Old City to see the Wailing Wall, the Armenian and Jewish quarters, the recently excavated Cardo and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity and Manger’s Square. Return to Jerusalem for the night. (B)
Day 3 Jerusalem – Masada – En-Bokek (Dead Sea) (115 km)
Visit Qumeran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Continue to Masada and ascend by cable car to this historic mountain fortress built by King Herod, before proceeding to the Dead Sea to float in its remarkable ultra-saline waters. Return to Jerusalem. (B)
Day 4 Tel Aviv (150 km)
Drive to Tel Aviv and enjoy some free time to explore this bustling modern metropolis on Israel’s Mediterranean coast. (B)
InterContinental David Tel Aviv (Classic Room)
Address: Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel
Phone: +972 3-795-1111
Day 5 Tel Aviv
Transfer to Ben Gurion airport after breakfast. (B)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The order of sightseeing tours may vary according to local conditions or unforeseen circumstances, and will remain at the discretion of the tour operator
- Tours will not operate during Jewish Holidays: Passover, Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur, please ask your reservations consultant for details
- We recommend modest attire be worn when visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; no shorts for either men or women.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a hot are recommended.
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.