Wednesday 12th of July 2017 until Monday 24th of July 2017
13 DAYS – 12 JULY to 24 JULY 2017 – 18 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM
HAVANA – VIÑALES – LOS ACUATICOS – BAY OF PIGS – CIENFUEGOS - TRINIDAD – CAMAGUEY – BAYAMO – SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Read David's account of Cuba HERE
- Spend 4 nights in Havana.
- Panoramic tour of Havana in classic American cars.
- Visit one of Earnest Hemingway’s favourite bars.
- Take part in a salsa dancing class.
- Stop at the historic Bay of Pigs (opportunity to swim if you wish).
- A bicycle-taxi tour of Camaguey to visit local markets, parks and plazas.
- The fabulous finale ‘Tropicana Show’ in Havana.
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
- A special hand-crafted itinerary with sightseeing, scenic drives and excursions.
- Accompanied throughout by a professional Cuban, English speaking Tour Director.
- Escorted in Cuba by EuroVista’s Cuban expert, Paul Leigh.
- Expert commentary by local guides during a tour of Bayamo and a cycle-taxi tour of Camaguey.
- 12 Buffet breakfasts. (B)
- 3 Lunches including one in the Old Town in Havana, one in the restaurant ‘Pio Cua’ in the Bay of Pigs, and one in our favourite restaurant in Bayamo. (L)
- 8 Evening meals including a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner in Havana (including complimentary wine - ½ bottle per person), one in our favourite paladar in Havana and a dinner in each of our favourite restaurants in Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santiago and close to the Castle Morro. (D)
- Air-conditioned motor vehicles throughout.
- A ‘No Tipping’ policy which takes care of hotel porterage, hotel and restaurant service charges and taxes plus gratuities, including gratuities for local guides and the end-of tour gratuities traditionally given to the Tour Director and Driver.
- Accommodation in high-quality establishments especially selected for their style, comfort and location.
HIGHLIGHT VISITS TO UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES
- Old Havana and its Fortification System
- Viñales Valley
- Urban Historic Centre of Cienfuegos
- Trinidad and the Valley de los Ingenios
- Historic Centre of Camaguey
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle (Castle Morro), Santiago de Cuba
13 DAYS FOR NZ$497 PER DAY
CODE: SOG BEGINS: MON ENDS: FRI Prices are twin-share per person
Begins: Jul 12
Ends: Jul 24
Sgl Supp: NZ$1,245
EXTRA ACCOMMODATION PRE/POST TOUR
- Prices per Person per Night at Havana – Hotel Armadores de Santander
- Twin NZ$180
- Single NZ$280
NOTE: International Airfares to and from Havana are NOT Included
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: Due to this being a private departure with an especially designed itinerary, a non-refundable deposit of $750.00 per person will be required within 7 days of the date on your invoice to confirm your space on the tour.
HOW TO BOOK:
Contact David at Mondo Mt Eden Travel.
Phone (09) 630 2435, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited so book early to ensure you’re coming with us!