Thursday 26th of October 2017 until Thursday 2nd of November 2017
Dreams of Tahiti Yacht Cruise - 7 Nights from $4299* per person.
A graceful sailing yacht is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. We’ll let the trade winds fill our sails as we visit one legendary island after another, staying overnight in most to give you time to swim and snorkel in crystal-clear lagoons, meander through lush rainforests, and experience the fascinating Polynesian culture from tikis to tiare flowers.
7 Nights accommodation in an oceanview cabin aboard Wind Spirit
All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and entertainment onboard
Entertainment and Activities
Water sports platform
Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete flying Air Tahiti Nui
Private transfers from airport to hotel to yacht and return
One-night pre & post cruise accommodation at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, including one full American buffet breakfast
Port charges, government fees & taxes
- Luxuriate in four delightful overnights, each in a unique island paradise
- Included private beach gala event in Bora Bora with Tahitian buffet and fire dancers
- Discover Moorea, the inspiration for South Pacific's mystical Bali Hai
- Experience drift snorkelling among coral gardens
- Sail, swim, and kayak from the yacht's Watersports Platform
- Celebrate at festive beach party and fun-filled onboard barbecue
- Delight to local entertainment onboard and learn native Polynesian dances
Terms and Conditions:
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Cruise fare based on Category BX Oceanview cabin. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque. Itinerary changes may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.