Sunday 1st of March 2020 until Sunday 8th of March 2020
Ski Hakuba | Japan - 7 Nights from $1699* per person (with Travel&co).
This package will send you to Hakuba which is set amongst the heart of the Japanese Alps and is one of Japan’s largest and most renowned alpine resorts. Hakuba provides an incredible variety of alpine terrain for beginners to experts. Famous for the longest vertical in Japan to off-piste tree runs, side and backcountry. A combination of western and traditional Japanese culture plus snow monkey tours.
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights Hakuba Braze Club | twin share standard twin room
- 6 day lift ticket
- Prices are per person, twin share (unless otherwise specified) in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release, subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: Hakuba 01-08 Mar 2020.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, travel visas, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Early bird specials are subject to availability and valid at selected properties and resorts. Minimum stay & blackout periods may apply.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability and at selected properties. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.