- Central America
Friday 21st of February 2020 until Wednesday 26th of February 2020
Fish Guatemala - 5 Nights from $6269* per person (with travel&co).
There is no better place to catch a Sailfish than Guatemala. It’s called the Sailfish Capital of the world for good reason. Anglers here can get over 20 shots a day and land Sailfish weighting up to 50kg. With outstanding boats, crews and gear, Guatemala is a hotspot for all anglers.
Top Fish Species: Sailfish | Marlin | Mahi-mahi | Yellowfin tuna
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights standard bungalow | Includes: Daily breakfast, snacks, dinner and dessert
- 4x full day fishing charter (1/4 share) | Includes: Transfers to/from the marina, tackle, bait, lunch, fruit and snacks
Excludes: airfares, gratuities, beverages, personal expenses, and room tax
Based on 4 anglers travelling together.
- Prices are per person, twin share (unless otherwise specified) in NZD, land only and selected travel periods apply and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- Priced based on travel dates: 21-26 Feb 2020 and 4 anglers travelling together. Excludes beverages and gratuities.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, travel visas, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability and selected properties. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.