Thursday 23rd of January 2020 until Tuesday 31st of March 2020
SHERATON WAIKIKI - 6 night holidays from $2159* per person.
Airfares are additional - please talk to a Mondo Travel Specialist for preferred options
Sheraton Waikiki will be undergoing renovations on their rooms from 07 Nov 2018 and will be completed by June 2020. During this period only a number of rooms will be out at one time and the work will be isolated to these rooms and there will be buffer floors.
- Includes "Our Welcome to Hawaii" Tipping Pack *
- Includes NZD$500per adult airfare + taxes credit
- Pay $699per adult for three extra nights **
- 6 nights Partial Ocean View Room, Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu.
- Return airport coach vehicle transfers in Waikiki.
- A mandatory Resort charge of US$36.00 plus 14.962% tax per room per night, payable direct to the hotel upon check out and includes US$36 + 14.962% tax (travel from 01Jul19) per room per day applies and is payable direct upon checkout. Includes: WiFi premium access in guest room & public areas, MiFi rental - unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 MiFi per room per stay) unlimited local, long distance, toll free & international phone calls, one day rental of GoPro camera (1 per room per stay), 2 x 500ml bottled water replenished daily (based on usage), Adult Pool Floats (usage of pool bean bags on a first come, first serve basis), guest activities - yoga, water aquatics, Lei making, Ukulele lessons, hula lessons, Children 5yrs & under eat free at Kai Market breakfast & dinner buffets with one paying adult, "Collections of Waikiki" coupons, Sea Life Park - buy 1 get 1 free entry, complimentary access to RumFire Club nights, use of phone charging locker, new game room (shuffleboards, foosball tables, arcade game & Xbox stations), Helumoa Hale - free tee pee usage at Helumoa Pool and one x 4 x 8 photo keepsake and one photo session per room per stay through Magic Memories (by reservations only between 8am-6pm)
- *Our Welcome to Hawaii - Tipping Pack is USD$20 in USD$1 bank notes along with our guide on what is expected when tipping your service providers. Our tipping pack is designed to help you avoid the stress of arriving in Hawaii without a supply of small banknotes and not being familiar with the tipping process.
- **Valid for travel to 31 Mar 2020 only. For other travel dates, please ask Our Specialists.
- From 23 Jan 2020 to 31 Mar 2020
- Close outs apply 10 to 23 Feb 2020
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
- $2299pp for travel 01 Apr 2020 to 31 May 2020 & 21 Aug 2020 to 29 Oct 2020
- $2599pp for travel 11 Jun 2020 to 15 Aug 2020
Must Be Booked By
Unless otherwise stated, prices include share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly) and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos, direct deposit, or cleared cheque – QCard & Credit Card prices are available. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100% after booking is confirmed. Our prices exclude international airfares unless otherwise stated, however should airfares be purchased they are usually non-refundable, non-transferable, name changes are not permitted, include all prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, require full payment for ticketing purposes at time of booking, and additional airfare rules will apply. An additional $10pp each way applies to travel in either direction on Fri, Sat or Sun.Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Our land package must be booked by 23 October 2020, capacity restrictions may apply, and accommodation & airfares may not be available at time of booking. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Prices were correct as at 13 December 2019 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.