- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
Monday 1st of June 2020 until Monday 31st of May 2021
Rotorua Adventure - 2 Nights from $570* per person (with Leisure Time Tours).
With a unique thermal and volcanic landscape, living Maori culture, natural hot springs and bubbling mud pools, Rotorua is one of New Zealand’s best known and most popular destinations. Rotorua forms part of the geologically active ‘Pacific Rim of Fire’ and evidence of the bubbling thermal activity just under the earth’s crust is surprisingly evident throughout the city. Rotorua is renowned for its adventure activities that will leave you wanting more.
Standard Package Features:
- 2 nights at Distinction Hotel Rotorua in a (Superior Room) – or similar
- Full Breakfast daily
- Rotorua Canopy Tours – The original 3-hour tour
- River Rats Raft & Kayak – Kaituna Whitewater Rafting
- Skyline Buffet lunch – includes Gondola & 3 luge ride
Departs: 01 Jun - 31 Oct 20 and 01 Apr - 31 May 21 - Surcharge applies to travel 01 Nov 20 - 31 Mar 21.
- Items and services as specified in the itinerary only
- NZ GST at 15% (government imposed tax and subject to change without notice)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfares are not included
- Any meals unless otherwise specified within the itinerary
- Use of rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any services not mentioned within the itinerary
- Special event surcharges – surcharges and closeouts may apply
- Items of a personal nature eg. laundry, internet access, phonecalls, excess luggage etc
- Any credit card or bank fees
- Travel insurance is not included, but highly recommended
- Any further Government taxes or duties that may be introduced
- When renting a vehicle (if applicable)
- Petrol/oil/CDW insurance for rental vehicle (airport/ferry terminal collection/return fee / bond / excess applies - pay direct)
- Rental vehicle additional Fees - pay direct
- GPS Navigational System
- Car parking fees
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.