- New Zealand
Monday 1st of June 2020 until Monday 31st of May 2021
Paihia Girls Weekend - 2 Nights from $550* per person (with Leisure Times Tours).
Head to the winterless north on a girl’s trip. Sit back and relax at your waterfront accommodation overlooking the beautiful bay of islands. Spend a full day in the bay on a sailing yacht, stopping off at islands along the way and swim in the beautiful turquoise waters. Take the ferry over to Russell and spend the night on a delightful Dinner cruise.
Standard Package Features:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at The Waterfront Suites in a 2-bedroom Suite – or similar
- Return ferry tickets to Russell
- Full Day Sailing tour in the Bay of Island - Join a Carino Sailing excursion to explore the Bay of Islands in a spacious 50ft catamaran. Help to set and trim the sails or relax on the decks, watch for dolphins, penguins and other bird life. Carino is the only yacht licensed by the Department of Conservation to interact and view marine mammals in the Bay of Islands. The crew will help you understand and appreciate the magic of encountering dolphins from the yacht. Includes time for island stopover and bush walks, swimming or snorkelling (masks, snorkels, fins, wetsuits provided), time on the beach and barbecue lunch on board. Please note - in order to protect the local wild dolphin population, this excursion does not include any swim with the dolphin activities.
- Darryl’s Dinner Cruise - Join Darryl and his friendly team on this two and a half hour calm water cruise up the Waitangi River. Dine in style and comfort on board the unique “Ratanui” while you marvel at the abundant bird life and historic points of interest. Make your way up to the gorgeous Haruru falls while you relax and enjoy a delicious meal as the sun goes down.
Departs: 01 Jun - 31 Oct 20 and 01 Apr - 31 May 21 - Surcharge applies to travel 01 Nov 20 - 31 Mar 21.
- Kawiti Caves – Glow worm guided tour - from $30*pp
- Cape Reinga Fly & Drive Half Day Tour - from $460*pp
- Items and services as specified in the itinerary only
- NZ GST at 15% (government imposed tax and subject to change without notice)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfares are not included
- Any meals unless otherwise specified within the itinerary
- Use of rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any services not mentioned within the itinerary
- Special event surcharges – surcharges and closeouts may apply
- Items of a personal nature eg. laundry, internet access, phonecalls, excess luggage etc
- Any credit card or bank fees
- Travel insurance is not included, but highly recommended
- Any further Government taxes or duties that may be introduced
- When renting a vehicle (if applicable)
- Petrol/oil/CDW insurance for rental vehicle (airport/ferry terminal collection/return fee / bond / excess applies - pay direct)
- Rental vehicle additional Fees - pay direct
- GPS Navigational System
- Car parking fees
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.