- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
Monday 8th of June 2020 until Saturday 31st of October 2020
Fish Northern Coromandel | New Zealand - 3 Nights from $2500* per person (with travel&co).
The Coromandel is a fantastic place for your next fishing adventure. The top of the Coromandel Peninsula is a remote, untouched coastline with pristine fishing grounds. Experienced guides will take you on a 3 night fishing trip that will see you creating ever lasting memories.
Where you’ll visit:
- 3 nights accommodation in a tent | Includes: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Experienced fishing guide
- Hard top trailer boat | Surtees 6.7m Sport Fisher with 250hp outboard
- Fishing equipment, ice, berley and bait
Excludes: transport, snacks
Based on a 4 person group.
Travel day – Auckland to Port Jackson. Escape the rat race and begin feeling more relaxed the moment you arrive. But no time to get too cosy, it’s straight out to some nearby rocks to tempt some fish.
- Depart Auckland City, 7.30am
- Early lunch in Colville at 11.30am (supplied)
- Continue through to Port Jackson, and settle in
- Get to know each other and talk through the plan of attack for the coming days
- Short drive to Fletchers Bay, take pre-packed picnic dinner and head to nearby land-based fishing spots for an early evening fish & tea
Time to tick that bucket list fishing experience off, jump in the boat we’re off to Cuvier Island!
- Early start launching the boat off the beach at Port Jackson and weather depending, head out to Cuvier to target some XL Kingfish and Snapper, and explore the pins targeting Puka
- After spending the day out on the water, return to camp to process fish and enjoy a BBQ dinner including fish!
Get set for another day of action packed boat fishing set in postcard perfect surroundings.
- Early start, head out in the boat and chase workups and healthy Coromandel fish holding in the countless reefs and structures
- Fish some of the other fantastic spots including the likes of Square Top, Pinnacles, Lion Rock and Channel Island
- Packed lunch onboard
- Options to stop for a dive or pull into Stoney Bay for some more land based fishing around the rocks
- Back to camp to process fish, vac sealing to take home, plus to cook for dinner
- Relax and rest. BBQ tea back at camp (fish and BBQ food supplied) including fresh catch from the day
- All good things must come to an end, it’s time to pack up and make our way home after an amazing time in paradise
- Price based on per person, twin share, in NZD and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card, Q Mastercard®/Q Card surcharges surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations may result in price variations.
- Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Activities: Where specified are subject to availability and weather dependent. Age, weight and height restrictions may apply.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.