- New Zealand
Saturday 12th of December 2020 until Sunday 14th of February 2021
World of WearableArt - Up Close Exhibition - 3 Nights from $319* per person.
Te Papa Museum, Wellington, New Zealand (12 Dec 2020 - 14 Feb 2021)
- 3 nights accommodation in Wellington as specified
- General Admission ticket to World of Wearable Art Up Close at Te Papa (Saturday 12 December 2020 - Sunday 14 February 2021)
- Options to upgrade World of Wearable Art Up Close include High Tea or the Dinner, Drag and Art option.
- World of WearableArt Up Close is your chance to see every detail of some of the most breathtaking wearable art garments from the World of WearableArt Awards Show (WOW).
- This theatrical journey through WOW brings you up close to over 35 extraordinary garments from the world’s leading wearable art competition. Explore the limitless creativity and jaw-dropping detail of the garments and learn the unique stories behind the designs.
- ˆPlease note, hotel pricing may be dynamic, please ask for the best available rate on the day.
- Clients must select date and entry time. Various entry times available each day.
See Flyer: Click here for more info
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.