Sunday 1st of March 2020 until Sunday 8th of March 2020
Ski Myoko Kogen | Japan - 7 Nights from $1850* per person (with travel&co).
Myoko Kogen is one of Japan’s oldest ski areas and is renowned for some of the best vertical and longest runs Japan has to offer. Rich in history, culture and offers spectacular skiing alongside a traditional Japanese experience.
7 nights from $1,850pp* | Land only
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights twin share room | Includes: Daily breakfast
- 6 day lift ticket
- Prices are based on per person (pp) twin share (unless otherwise specified), in NZD, land only and selected travel periods and blackout dates apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of release and are subject to availability and to change without notice.
- Credit/debit card surcharges, singles supplement and cancellation/change fees may apply.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in price variations.
- PACKAGES: Additional levies, government charges, and fees may apply that are beyond our control. Prices exclude (unless specified) airfares, insurance, meals, other activities and all items of a personal nature. Priced based on travel dates: 1 – 8 March 2020.
- Accommodation / Lifts: Are based on Early Bird Specials where applicable. Subject to availability. Selected travel dates & blackouts & book by dates apply. Specific room types, bedding configuration, features and amenities may vary.
- Product is supplied by suppliers with their own terms and conditions.
- travel&co full terms and conditions apply.