- New Zealand
Monday 1st of June 2020 until Monday 31st of May 2021
Wellington – Martinborough – Napier Road Trip - 5 Nights from $650* per person (with Leisure Times Tours).
Start your journey at the bottom of the North Island exploring Wellington. Wellington – a capital city of natural beauty. A vibrant city with a buzzing art, music, theatre and restaurant scene, designer and boutique shopping, Wellington is also home to the New Zealand Parliament and the national museum, Te Papa. Then head north to Martinborough. Martinborough is famous for its 20-odd vineyards, most within walking or cycling distance of the village square. It is packed with colonial charm and criss-crossed with walking and cycle tracks to explore. Then travel 3 and a half hours to Napier. Napier is located on the coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean and is the centre of the Hawkes Bay region known for its well-established vineyards and award winning wines.
Standard Package Features:
- 2 nights at Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel in a (Studio Suite) – or similar
- 1 night at Peppers Parehua Martinborough in a (Winemakers Cottage) – or similar
- 2 nights at Quality Inn Napier in a (Standard Studio) – or similar
- Breakfast daily
- Wellington Cable Car – return trip Join locals and visitors alike in a historic trip on the Wellington Cable Car. For over a hundred years passengers have enjoyed the dramatic views of our growing cityscape and the surrounding hills that define Wellington's harbour.
- Gannet Safaris – 4wd Overland trip. The trip out to the colony offers some of the most stunning scenery you will find in Hawke’s Bay, if not the whole of New Zealand. In air-conditioned 4x4 vehicles, departing from Clifton Road, Te Awanga, the tour travels over Cape Kidnappers Station- traversing riverbeds, rolling pastures, stands of native bush, steep gullies and breathtaking inclines.
Departs: 01 Jun - 31 Oct 20 and 01 Apr - 31 May 21 - Surcharge applies to travel 01 Nov 20 - 31 Mar 21.
- Items and services as specified in the itinerary only
- NZ GST at 15% (government imposed tax and subject to change without notice)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfares are not included
- Any meals unless otherwise specified within the itinerary
- Use of rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any services not mentioned within the itinerary
- Special event surcharges – surcharges and closeouts may apply
- Items of a personal nature eg. laundry, internet access, phonecalls, excess luggage etc
- Any credit card or bank fees
- Travel insurance is not included, but highly recommended
- Any further Government taxes or duties that may be introduced
- When renting a vehicle (if applicable)
- Petrol/oil/CDW insurance for rental vehicle (airport/ferry terminal collection/return fee / bond / excess applies - pay direct)
- Rental vehicle additional Fees - pay direct
- GPS Navigational System
- Car parking fees
Conditions: * It is our policy to present the cost of our flights & holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices.