Monday 28th of September 2020 until Monday 31st of May 2021
Queenstown Golf Collective Superpass - from $399* per person (with Peak Golf Queenstown or Remarkables Golf Tours).
The home of the NZ Open, Queenstown offers golfers 5 world-class courses, set in stunning alpine scenery and all within 20 minutes of a range of accommodation options to suit any budget. And with an unparalleled assortment of off-course activities from food and wine, to cycling, sightseeing, wellness and adrenaline adventure, there’s no better location to play.
• 5 unique, world-class courses. “A different game, every day”
• All within 20 minutes drive of your accommodation
• Comprehensive range of accommodation options
• Range of après/non-golf/alternative activities – entertainment, food, wine, wellness, cycling,
outdoor, adventure, helicopter hole etc.
• Stunning scenery and consistently fine weather
• Home of the NZ Open – play where the pro’s play
Queenstown Golf Superpass $399
Includes 1 round at:
• Queenstown Golf Club
• Arrowtown Golf Club
• Jack’s Point
• Upgrade available for The Hills
• Cart and club hire
What is it?
• The Queenstown Golf Collective Superpass offers players a round at Arrowtown, Jack’s Point, Millbrook and Queenstown golf courses for $399, saving players $61.
• Booked through Queenstown’s leading golf tour operators, Peak Golf Queenstown or Remarkable Golf Tours, all
your tee-time bookings are taken care of. All players have to do is book their travel and accommodation.
Which course are participating?
• Arrowtown, Jack’s Point, Millbrook and Queenstown.
What is the price?
Where can I buy it?
• Mondo Travel
What is Included/Excluded?
• Included: 1 round at each participating course. Replay rates apply to subsequent rounds.
• Excluded: Cart hire. Club hire.
How long does it last?
• All rounds must be booked and played by 31/5/21.
Terms and Conditions
• The Terms and Conditions of use of the Participating Courses and Sales Agents apply to all Superpass users at all times.
• The Superpass includes 1 round for 1 player at each of the participating courses.
• The Superpass is not transferrable or resaleable in any way.
• Any Superpass which is transferred or used in a manner which breaches the Terms and Conditions of use of the Participating Courses or Sales Agents will be cancelled immediately. No refunds will be available.
• The Superpass is valid from the opening date 1/10/20 until the Closing Date 31/5/21.
• The Superpass is only available from sales agents Remarkable Golf Tours and Peak Golf Queenstown.
• All rounds must be booked and played before the closing date. No refunds or replacements will be offered for unplayed rounds.
• All rounds must be booked through Superpass sales agents Remarkable Golf Tours and Peak Golf Queenstown. No rounds will be booked directly with the Participating Courses.
• Once your Tee Time is confirmed, any changes or rebookings are subject to an administration fee of $20 administered by Superpass sales agents Remarkable Golf Tours and Peak Golf Queenstown.
• Where weather prevents a round from being played because the course is closed, the player can rebook their round through Remarkable Golf Tours and Peak Golf Queenstown. If a rebooking is not possible, the round will remain in credit until the Closing Date. Rebookings are subject to availability and administration fees.
• Superpass sales agents Remarkable Golf Tours and Peak Golf Queenstown may apply a Credit Card Transaction Fee of 3% to all Superpass purchases made using a credit card.
• In the event that COVID-19 related restrictions prevent travel or play:
• Where Superpass rounds have to be cancelled and cannot be rebooked before the closing date, a refund will be given based on the courses not played subject to an administration fee of $20.
• Where a Superpass has been purchased but no rounds have been booked, a full refund will be given subject to an administration fee of $20.